The AVMA staff is working hard this week to put the finishing touches on our newest newsletter. The first issue of Access PAC will go out next week, bringing members information about the AVMA PAC and legislative issues that are important to the veterinary profession.
This is a particularly timely piece because it comes just in advance of the November election, bringing information about the voting records of current members of Congress, as well as candidates whom the AVMA PAC supports.
If you’re interested in receiving this newsletter, be sure to sign up for a subscription to Access PAC. It’s free to all AVMA members, although federal election law bars us from making it available to student members.
Access PAC will be distributed quarterly, containing information about:
- legislative issues of concern to veterinary medicine;
- the AVMA Political Action Committee;
- what candidates the AVMA PAC supports and why;
- how good a job your senators and representatives are doing for you; and
- other information that can help make you a more effective advocate for your profession.
Members can use our AVMA Member E-mail Subscription Center to sign up to receive Access PAC.