The American Veterinary Medical Foundation turns 50 in 2013, and we’d like to invite all of you to a very special party. We’d like you to help us as we “Go for GOLD.”
The AVMF’s Go for GOLD campaign will help us fulfill our responsibility toward, and expand our assistance to, the animals and people we serve. We want to do more:
- More for sick, neglected and abandoned animals
- More for veterinarians and pet owners in disaster-ravaged communities
- More to encourage young veterinarians to practice in rural areas
- More to research cures for animal diseases
- More to promote excellence in veterinary medicine
Now here’s where our party guests come in. With your help, we can succeed in our $2.5 million Go for GOLD fundraising campaign. The Foundation can reach its goal by December 2013 if veterinarians and animal lovers generously donate at least $50 each. Can you help?
Learn more about what you can do to help drive a successful Go for GOLD campaign today!