AVMA Convention is one of the premier events for the veterinary profession, bringing together thousands of attendees, world-renowned veterinary and business experts, and innovators who release their latest best-in-class products and services for the profession.
If you weren’t able to join us in Indianapolis last weekend for AVMA Convention 2017, you can still keep abreast of the important announcements made there, as well as key trends and advances discussed in CE courses and other Convention events. JAVMA’s digital Convention Daily News provides a day-to-day recap of the headlines – and it’s available to read even if you didn’t attend AVMA Convention.
Some of the topics covered by JAVMA’s reporters include:
- Taking on telemedicine
- Supporting real assistance animals
- New AVMA guidance on handling pet remains
- Enhancements to AVMA PLIT’s personal insurance program
- Communication to prevent prescription errors
- How to better engage your veterinary technicians
- Research and innovative ideas from the poster session
This is just a sampling of the many and wide-ranging reports provided by JAVMA’s news reporters in the Convention Daily News. All of the articles are available online at the Convention website; we encourage you to read through all four issues to stay abreast of the latest veterinary developments.
JAVMA will provide additional coverage in the news section of the journal in the coming months.