Our Marketing, IT and Website teams have been hard at work for several months on a major website improvement that is now live: the AVMA Store. For the first time ever, you can now order all of our client brochures, coloring books, classroom materials, research reports and other products directly from our website.
We’re really excited about this because it should make it much easier for you to see all of the materials we offer and order any that would be helpful in your work. And because we’ll no longer have to process these orders manually, we’ll free up valuable staff time to work on other important AVMA goals.
We’d like your feedback
If you have a few minutes to test-drive the store for us and give us some feedback, we’d really appreciate that. This is a work in progress, and we’d like your help in evaluating what works best and what could be improved. Even if you’re not in the market to buy, we’d appreciate your help in browsing and searching for products, filling up a shopping cart, and telling us what you think of the experience. You can always abandon your transaction without purchasing.
As an incentive, we’ve made certain items available for free download through the store, including our pharmaceutical disposal poster, career PowerPoint presentations you can use for career-day visits, coloring books and comic books, and many of our brochures.
What’s in the store?
Some of the key features of the new AVMA Store include:
- Well-organized categories – such as Classroom Materials, and Staff Training Books – to help you quickly browse for materials.
- Searchable listings if you’d rather use keywords to find what you want.
- Member discounts calculated automatically once you log in with your member ID and password.
- Learn if an item is out of stock before you buy.
- Track shipments from the time they leave the AVMA until they reach your door.
- Fast, simple, accurate and secure transactions, including address verification and order confirmation.
- 24/7 ordering and tracking.
Even if you aren’t in the market to buy materials right now, I encourage you to check out the new store. Please give us feedback on any aspect of your experience, either in the comments section here or through the AVMA Store contact email.