The market leaders in veterinary employment advertising are joining forces to provide the ultimate resource for both hiring companies and job seekers.
Starting January 1, 2013, JAVMA’s Job Classifieds section will be available on AVMA’s Veterinary Career Center. This integration offers employers a more comprehensive and flexible way to target qualified candidates in the veterinary profession. Job seekers will be able to visit one job site to search hundreds of open veterinary-related positions.
Until now, job advertisers would have to call or fax the JAVMA advertising department to place job classifieds in the journal. Now, employers should visit avma.org/vcc for their choice of where they want to post their job ads. The following job advertising opportunities are available on the VCC:
- JAVMA Print Ad with Free Online Posting on AVMA VCC
- Total price is calculated based on number of words
- The free online posting on the VCC will only run during the time of the selected JAVMA print issue
- For an additional fee, you have the option to immediately post your job online on the VCC, which will also appear on the Veterinary Career Network (VCN)*
- Online Job Posting Only on AVMA VCC and VCN
- Choose from a 30, 60, or 90-day job posting on VCC / VCN*
*The Veterinary Career Network (VCN) is a nationwide career network alliance with more than 50 veterinary career websites.