The search is on! AVMA’s conference planners are looking for experts throughout the veterinary community to submit abstracts for presentation at AVMA Convention 2018, which will take place July 13-17, 2018, in Denver.
AVMA Convention brings together all members of the veterinary profession – including veterinarians, technicians, students and staff – for an extended weekend of world-class education, networking opportunities, and entertainment events. We just wrapped up this year’s convention, which included more than 800 continuing education (CE) sessions taught by the best and the brightest in the field, and now we are looking ahead to next year’s event.
Our CE planners are accepting abstract submissions for AVMA Convention 2018 until Sept. 30, 2017, in the following tracks:
- Companion Animal Medicine
- Food Animal/Equine
- Practice Management
- Professional Development
- Public & Corporate Practice
- Veterinary Technology
- Interactive Laboratory/Workshop
- Poster Presentations
AVMA Convention’s top-tier curriculum features valuable education in important topics relevant to all members of the profession – from recent veterinary school graduates to seasoned professionals. If you have expert knowledge in any of these areas, please consider submitting a proposal.
By sharing your knowledge with colleagues, you will be taking an active role in supporting the veterinary community and advancing our profession. Plus, it is a valuable opportunity for you to build your own skillset and expand your professional network.
Submitting an abstract is easy using the online abstract submission site. Here are just a few details to keep in mind:
- Abstracts will be reviewed by the AVMA Convention Education Program Committee.
- Only abstracts submitted via the official AVMA submission site will be considered.
- You do not need to be a member of AVMA to submit an abstract.
- You need an AVMA ID and password to log in to the abstract submission site. If you do not have an AVMA account you will be prompted to create one.
- The abstract submission period closes Sept. 30, 2017.